Something which I’ve noticed coming up on a regular basis when talking about femininity is the perception by some people that it equals weakness.
I have to say that, more often than not, it’s women who bring up the subject. They are reluctant to be associated with the word feminine, because they believe they will [...]Continue Reading →
So last week we talked about time for you. To replenish yourself, to recharge your batteries and put your needs first.
I hope that you took a little time during the week to think about what ‘you time’ would really replenish you. Understanding how we can meet our own needs and replenish our energy is [...]Continue Reading →
As women we are only too good at looking after everyone else, listening to their problems, meeting their needs and helping them out.
Our nurturing nature means that we can sometimes be so focused on looking after others, that we end up at the bottom of the pile.
Put simply, our needs are met last.
[...]Continue Reading →
One of the comments that I often hear when discussing the topic of femininity is “But femininity is all about being pink, fluffy and girly…and that’s just not me…so I’m not feminine”.
I’m curious as to where this concept of feminine = pink and fluffy came from. Do you know? The reason I ask is [...]Continue Reading →
Search Feminine 1st:
- Why isn’t my man more masculine?
- How can you get the help and support you want and deserve?
- Today’s Fabulous Friday Female is Olivia Encarnacion!
- Look for a relationship that helps you to become a better person while allowing you to be completely true to yourself ~ Claire Brummell, Feminine 1st
- Do you know how to deal with emotionally charged situations in your relationship?
TestimonialsRead what other women are saying about Feminine 1st...
I recommend that if you get the chance to listen to Claire …take it – she will engage and inspire you!
Christine McGrory, Glasgow, Scotland
- ~ FEATURED BLOG POSTS ~ (126)
- Femininity (222)
- For Men (62)
- Video (90)
- Tips (88)
- Business (35)
- Fabulous Friday Female (62)
- Radio (1)
- Relationships (27)
- Exercises (4)
- Christmas (6)
- Charity (1)
- Events (4)
- Other Stuff (3)
- Uncategorized (2)
- Exclusive Feminine 1st Family Member Videos (3)
- Thursday Thought (33)
- Video Tasters (3)