A question that I get asked all the time is “What is the fastest way for me to reconnect with my feminine?”
Believe me, I know how you feel.
Life these days is incredibly hectic for us women…Continue Reading →
As you probably know by now, on Wednesday the 28th of March I took part in the global Pay it Forward Flashmob here in London. But today I wanted to share something that really saddened me about the experience…Continue Reading →
As I mentioned when I started doing the Fabulous Friday Female, this project is a group effort and I wanted to acknowledge and celebrate not just the women who inspire me, but also those who inspire YOU…Continue Reading →
How often in life do you:
- See things as worse than they really are?
- Listen to other people’s opinions without stopping to question whether they are actually based on fact?
- See what you expect to see…as opposed to what’s really there?
Do you expect too much of yourself?
I suspect the answer is (as it is for most women) yes.
I don’t think I know any woman who hasn’t, at one time or another, expected too much of herself.
The question is, do you recognise it?
Do you see it happening?
…and if you do, do you do anything about it?Continue Reading →
As women, we all know about the power of community…we know how it feels to connect with other like-minded people, all supporting us and rallying behind us…Continue Reading →
Last week I shared an article on the blog about the 10 friends that every girl needs…and how important it is to have a variety of different people in your life that meet your friendship needs.
Well, it’s all very well having these people in your life…but that is only half the story.
I’d like to ask you a question….Continue Reading →
Search Feminine 1st:
- Why isn’t my man more masculine?
- How can you get the help and support you want and deserve?
- Today’s Fabulous Friday Female is Olivia Encarnacion!
- Look for a relationship that helps you to become a better person while allowing you to be completely true to yourself ~ Claire Brummell, Feminine 1st
- Do you know how to deal with emotionally charged situations in your relationship?
TestimonialsRead what other women are saying about Feminine 1st...
Claire is a master at encouraging those amongst us who have lived behind tough or masculine exterior masks, to strip away those barriers and feel the strength in “just being feminine, naturally”. Claire possesses a dynamic & radiant personality & exemplifies the beauty & strength of a truly feminine woman.
Lisa Warwick, Gold Coast, Australia
- ~ FEATURED BLOG POSTS ~ (126)
- Femininity (222)
- For Men (62)
- Video (90)
- Tips (88)
- Business (35)
- Fabulous Friday Female (62)
- Radio (1)
- Relationships (27)
- Exercises (4)
- Christmas (6)
- Charity (1)
- Events (4)
- Other Stuff (3)
- Uncategorized (2)
- Exclusive Feminine 1st Family Member Videos (3)
- Thursday Thought (33)
- Video Tasters (3)