When I first saw this routine performed I was amazed by the intricacy of the movement, the synchronicity and the precise placement of every single hand. But my appreciation of the movement was dwarfed by the inspiration that these women brought to me knowing that every single one of the performers is deaf…Continue Reading →
I came across this video by the brilliant Jesse Rosten last week and I have to say that it struck a chord.
It reminded me of the Dove Evolution video below from a few years ago.
I love the different approaches that these two films have taken.
The Fotoshop by Adobé [...]Continue Reading →
Search Feminine 1st:
- Why isn’t my man more masculine?
- How can you get the help and support you want and deserve?
- Today’s Fabulous Friday Female is Olivia Encarnacion!
- Look for a relationship that helps you to become a better person while allowing you to be completely true to yourself ~ Claire Brummell, Feminine 1st
- Do you know how to deal with emotionally charged situations in your relationship?
TestimonialsRead what other women are saying about Feminine 1st...
Claire Brummell has a mission to help women understand that the loving, nurturing nature of a genuinely feminine woman is a supreme power for good for herself and all around her.
Andrea R., Adelaide, South Australia
- ~ FEATURED BLOG POSTS ~ (126)
- Femininity (222)
- For Men (62)
- Video (90)
- Tips (88)
- Business (35)
- Fabulous Friday Female (62)
- Radio (1)
- Relationships (27)
- Exercises (4)
- Christmas (6)
- Charity (1)
- Events (4)
- Other Stuff (3)
- Uncategorized (2)
- Exclusive Feminine 1st Family Member Videos (3)
- Thursday Thought (33)
- Video Tasters (3)