This week’s Fabulous Friday Female is You!
Today is international women’s day, which is about celebrating and honouring women all over the world.
As I do this every single week, I thought it would be great this week for me to acknowledge and celebrate you.
Let’s face it, without you, I wouldn’t be here. You’re the one who inspires me to get out of bed every morning and do what I do. You’re the reason Feminine 1st exists.
I could spend all day reminding you how incredible, special, and inspiring you are.
…and then a thought occurred to me.
Me celebrating and honouring you is one thing.
But inspiring you to celebrate, acknowledge and honour yourself? That seems like a greater gift to me.
Give this gift to you today
So today I would like to ask you to acknowledge in black and white what you would like to celebrate, acknowledge and honour about yourself. You can do it through a comment on this blog post below, through commenting on the facebook post, through sharing it with me on twitter, whichever works best for you.
Give yourself this gift of taking a moment today, and acknowledging to yourself, me and the world why you are more than a Fabulous Friday Female, why you’re Fabulous every single day!
Then share the gift…ask another women to acknowledge for herself “Why are you a fabulous female?”
I’d like to then ask you to give another woman this gift by sharing this post with them, and asking them to acknowledge, and celebrate themselves in the same way.
I can think of no better way of celebrating International Women’s Day then creating a ripple effect around the world of women inspiring each other to celebrate how amazing they really are.
As you know, I would love to acknowledge, honour and celebrate the women who have inspired you as well. So if there is someone that you believe should feature as a Fabulous Friday Female, then send me an email (firstname.lastname@example.org) with 3 simple details:
- Who is your Fabulous Friday Female? (Her name and location in the world)
- Why is she a Fabulous Friday Female to YOU? (How do you know her? What does she do? In what way is she inspiring?)
- A photo or link to a picture of her online (if there is a reason that you would prefer not to include a photo, just let me know)
So help me to share with all of our lovely ladies the real women who inspire YOU.
…and remember, as always, to Stay Fabulous too!
Search Feminine 1st:
- Why isn’t my man more masculine?
- How can you get the help and support you want and deserve?
- Today’s Fabulous Friday Female is Olivia Encarnacion!
- Look for a relationship that helps you to become a better person while allowing you to be completely true to yourself ~ Claire Brummell, Feminine 1st
- Do you know how to deal with emotionally charged situations in your relationship?
TestimonialsRead what other women are saying about Feminine 1st...
Claire Brummell is a positive, loving woman who is passionate about making a difference and changing lives. She is definitely an inspiring global feminine role model in the making.
Angela Borsellino Spagnol, Sydney, Australia
- ~ FEATURED BLOG POSTS ~ (126)
- Femininity (222)
- For Men (62)
- Video (90)
- Tips (88)
- Business (35)
- Fabulous Friday Female (62)
- Radio (1)
- Relationships (27)
- Exercises (4)
- Christmas (6)
- Charity (1)
- Events (4)
- Other Stuff (3)
- Uncategorized (2)
- Exclusive Feminine 1st Family Member Videos (3)
- Thursday Thought (33)
- Video Tasters (3)